Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary & Happy New Year


Although I am not very big on New Years resolutions, I do make an effort to make every year better than the last. Although this last year of 2011 did have some great moments, it was not the best year I have ever lived and was definitely full of many unexpected surprises. Looking back at all of the circumstances of 2011, it was a HUGE year of growth for me. I learned a lot about myself and became a much stronger person, emotionally and mentally. My grandmother, Nannie, the person I strive to be most like in life, always used to tell me "don't wish your life away". I'm not wishing my life away by any means, as I want to take every experience, good and bad, and learn from them. However, I am looking forward to a new year! I know that 2012 will be a great year! I am excited for what it has to bring.

On another note, January 1st of every year will always remind me of the best day of my entire life! The day I married my husband. I am so lucky to have such an amazing person to share the rest of my life with. Happy 2 Year Anniversary Babe!I love you!

May 2012 be a great year for everyone I know, filled with love, happiness, and success.

Have a lovely 2012!
 
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2 year Nat, you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! I can't believe it has already been two years, or dos anos as they say in Ixtapa! You guys are right behind us!

    ReplyDelete