Monday, October 10, 2011

Mason Jar Lids

Apparently I seem to have a problem leaving any store empty handed, as I have somehow accumulated a ton of mason jars from my frequent visits to Goodwill lately. I had no real plan for them, I just felt like I needed to buy them whenever I saw them, which happened to be a lot!

We recently updated our bathroom cabinets by following the steps from one of our favorite blogs, The Epper's Adventures. I wish I had before pictures just to show you how insanely different our bathrooms look! They turned out fabulous! (For before and after pictures of the process, check out the Epper's Cabinet Face Lift).
 

So, after staring at my rather large collection, I decided to spray paint the lids and fill them with decor to match our new bathrooms.

Mason Jar Collection:

Step 1: Choose your color of spray paint, 
depending on the look you are going for.
Spray paint lids and let dry.


Step 2: Fill your newly spray painted mason jars with objects of your choice. 

Our guest bathroom is a beach theme, so we went with seashells. Our master bathroom is just a traditional bathroom with white and tan accents, so we went with a natural potpourri.

This lovely little project was super easy and I will have more pictures of our new bathroom for you soon!

Have a lovely day!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment