Monday, October 17, 2011

Blue Jean Baby


I don't know about you, but for me, it usually seems absolutely impossible to find those perfect pair of jeans. They either don't fit right or they are wwwayyy too expensive for me to even consider buying. I get lucky if I find one good pair and then, when I do find that pair, I tend to fall in love with them and wear them until they are basically falling apart!

Well, let me tell you, I have hit the jean jackpot this year!! Even though it's not even really "jean" weather in this hellish great state of Arizona, I have already found not 1, not 2, not 3...but 6 pairs of those PERFECT jeans!! That's right people, 6 pairs of perfect jeans, and I think I have finally found the trick to hitting the jean jackpot, so let me break it down for ya.

Since the good jeans are usually way out of my price range, I have been going to places like Nordstrom Rack and Nordstrom Last Chance because they sell great name brands and I know the price range will most likely be within my budget.The trick to finding that perfect pair is to find the jeans cheap and then get them altered to fit your body perfectly.

At Nordstrom Rack everything is usually discounted heavily from their original price. Sometimes some pieces  can still be a bit pricey, so I would really prefer that they fit perfectly for me to even consider. Then, there is Last Chance. You definitely have to be prepared to search, dig, and rush through the racks frantically to make sure the girl next to you won't snag the perfect pair before you, but when it's all said and done it's totally worth it! 


From top-left to bottom-right:
Rock & Republic - Costco - $40
7 For All Mankind - Nordstrom Last Chance - $15
Joe's Jeans - Nordstrom Rack - $80
Joe's Jeans - Nordstrom Last Chance - $30
Paige - Nordstrom Last Chance - $30
Paige - Nordstrom Last Chance - $15
Total Alterations Cost: $60
Grand Total = $270


All in all, I got six pairs of jeans for a total of $270. That is insane, considering it would typically cost that much for just two pairs. Good Luck searching for your perfect pair!!

Have a lovely day!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment